Thank you for being a Sussex County election worker!
The Poll Worker Handbook describes procedures to be followed on Election Day at your assigned polling place. The handbook is provided to the Poll Workers on Election Day as part of their supplies. For convenience, you may also refer to an electronic copy below.
All of the documents below require a PDF reader.
Download Adobe Reader here
Poll Worker Training VideosThese YouTube videos are used to supplement the classroom training offered to all Sussex County Poll Workers.
- 01. Opening the Poll Book
- 02. Opening the DS200
- 03. Opening ExpressVote
- 04. Processing a Standard Voter
- 05. Processing a Provisional Voter
- 06. Processing a Disabled Voter
- 07. Using the Form 100
- 08. Recording the VAL
- 09. End of the Night
- 10. Closing the Poll Book
- 11. Closing the ExpressVote and DS200
- 12. The Blue Form
- Play all 12 Poll Worker training videos in order