- Disability Services Advisory Council
One Spring Street, 2nd Floor
Newton, NJ 07860
(973) 940-5200 ext 1287
Search for Disability Resources
In conformance with the Open Public Meeting Act of 1975, (N.J.P.L. 1975 c.231), the Sussex County Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC) will hold meetings on the following dates:
January 19, 2023
March 13, 2023
May 8, 2023
July 10, 2023
September 11, 2023
November 13, 2023
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all meetings will be held via Zoom. Meeting information will be made available prior to the meeting and posted to the County's webpage.
Please contact Marissa Oliveira for meeting details.
Phone: 973-940-5200 ext. 1381
Disability Services Advisory Council
New Jersey Disability Services Resource Directory
Sussex County Human Services Resource Directory
The Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC) serves as an advisory board to the Sussex County Board of County Commissioners regarding issues and concerns impacting county residents with disabilities and their loved ones.
As a member you will be able to:
- Share your own unique perspective
- Promote equality and opportunity for all
- Advocate for increased awareness, services, education and accessibility within Sussex County
- Receive up to date information on resources and programs
- Face tough issues TOGETHER!