Women's Health Screening Clinic
(Hamburg, NJ) The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring Women's Health Screenings. Women's Health Screenings include a ThinPrep Pap test, pelvic exam, HPV testing, clinical breast exam, colorectal cancer screening and mammography exam. Mammography exams are scheduled separately from the other exams in the women's clinic.
Women's Health Screening
|Thursday, November 15, 2018||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Monday, December 3, 2018||9:30 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, December 14, 2018||8 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, November 9, 2018||9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
- Screenings will be held at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- There is no fee for grant eligible participants.
- A fee of $25.00, payable by cash or check, will be collected at the time of appointment from participants who are not NJCEED eligible.
- There is no fee for mammography exams.
- These screening clinics are available to Sussex County residents who have no insurance to cover routine screenings and participants in NJCEED.
- Residents who have comprehensive health care insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid are not eligible for this clinic service.
- Pre-registration is required. Participants must have an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments can be made by calling the Office of Public Health Nursing at 973-579-0570, ext. 1246, on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please contact the Sussex County Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing at (973) 579-0570, ext. 1246 or 1248, or visit www.sussex.nj.us/nursing for more information.