Women's Health Screening Clinic
(Hamburg, NJ) The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring a Women's Health Screening. Screenings include a ThinPrep Pap test, pelvic exam, HPV testing, clinical breast exam, and colorectal testing. Mammography exams will be scheduled separately from the screening clinics.
Women's Health Screening
|Friday, February 1, 2019||8 to 11 a.m.|
|Saturday, March 9, 2019||8 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Monday, March 11, 2019||9:30 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Thursday, April 11, 2019||4 to 6:30 p.m.|
|Monday, May 13, 2019||9:30 to 11 a.m.|
|Friday, March 8, 2019||9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Saturday, May 4, 2019||9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
- Screenings will be held at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- There is no fee for grant eligible participants. A fee of $25.00, payable by cash or check, will be collected at the time of appointment from participants who are not NJCEED eligible.
- This screening clinic is available to Sussex County residents who have no insurance to cover routine screenings and participants in NJCEED.
- Residents who have comprehensive health care insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid are not eligible for this clinic service.
- Pre-registration is required. Participants must have an appointment as walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments can be made by calling the Office of Public Health Nursing at 973-579-0570, ext. 1246, on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please contact the Sussex County Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing at (973) 579-0570, ext. 1246 or 1214, or visit www.sussex.nj.us/nursing for more information.