Women's Health Screening Clinic
(Hamburg, NJ) The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring a Women's Health Screening. Screenings include a ThinPrep Pap test, pelvic exam, HPV testing, clinical breast exam, and colorectal testing. Mammography exams will be scheduled separately from the screening clinics.
Women's Health Screening
|Thursday, August 23, 2018||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Friday, September 7, 2018||8 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Monday, October 15, 2018||9:30 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Thursday, October 25, 2018||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018||4 to 7 p.m.|
|Friday, September 14, 2018||9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Friday, November 9, 2018||9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
- Screenings will be held at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- There is no fee for grant eligible participants. A fee of $25.00, payable by cash or check, will be collected at the time of appointment from participants who are not NJCEED eligible.
- This screening clinic is available to Sussex County residents who have no insurance to cover routine screenings and participants in NJCEED.
- Residents who have comprehensive health care insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid are not eligible for this clinic service.
- Pre-registration is required. Participants must have an appointment as walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments can be made by calling the Office of Public Health Nursing at 973-579-0570, ext. 1246, on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please contact the Sussex County Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing at (973) 579-0570, ext. 1246 or 1248, or visit www.sussex.nj.us/nursing for more information.