Men's Health Screening Clinic
(Hamburg, NJ) The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing is sponsoring a Men's Prostate Screening on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. The Men's Health Screening includes a rectal exam, colorectal cancer screening, a prostate exam and a blood test which measures the levels of Prostate-specific antigens (PSA) in the blood. The clinics will be held at the Office of Public Health Nursing located at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, in Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- Screenings will be held at 201 Wheatsworth Road, Suite 4, Hamburg, NJ (Hardyston Twp.).
- There is no fee for grant eligible participants.
- A fee of $25.00, payable by cash or check, will be collected at the time of appointment from participants who are not NJCEED eligible.
- There is no fee for mammography exams.
- These screening clinics are available to Sussex County residents who have no insurance to cover routine screenings and participants in NJCEED.
- Residents who have comprehensive health care insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid are not eligible for this clinic service.
- Pre-registration is required. Participants must have an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments can be made by calling the Office of Public Health Nursing at 973-579-0570, ext. 1246, on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please contact the Sussex County Division of Health, Office of Public Health Nursing at (973) 579-0570, ext. 1246 or 1248, or visit www.sussex.nj.us/nursing for more information.