In conformance with the Open Public Meeting Act of 1975, (N.J.P.L. 1975, c.231), the Sussex County Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC) will hold meetings on the second Monday of every other month with the exception of January. The meetings will be held at noon in The Freeholder Meeting Room on the first floor at The Sussex County Administrative Center, One Spring Street, Newton, NJ 07860.
DSAC meeting dates for calendar year 2018 are as follows:
January 8, 2018
March 12, 2018
May 14, 2018
July 9, 2018
September 10, 2018
November 19, 2018
Meetings will be held at:
The Sussex County Administrative Center
One Spring Street
Newton, NJ 07860
The Freeholder Meeting Room
Disability Services Advisory Council
The Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC) serves as an advisory board to the Sussex County Board of Chosen Freeholders regarding issues and concerns impacting county residents with disabilities and their loved ones.
As a member you will be able to:
- Share your own unique perspective
- Promote equality and opportunity for all
- Advocate for increased awareness, services, education and accessibility within Sussex County
- Receive up to date information on resources and programs
- Face tough issues TOGETHER!